North Coast Psychological Services, PLLC does not contract with any insurance company, and does not submit any information directly to insurance providers. After your payment is received, you will be given a paid itemized bill with all information required to submit to your insurance plan for possible reimbursement as an out-of-network mental health services. Please note that North Coast Psychological Services does not guarantee that your insurance company will accept this documentation or issue any reimbursement.
Please check with your insurance company regarding out-of-network benefits to determine what type of reimbursement you may be entitled to. When contacting your insurance company, it is recommended that you ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Can I receive reimbursement after seeing an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have any coverage for psychological or neuropsychological assessments?
- How many therapy sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.